Dental Services offered at Grange Road Dental Group
Grange Road Dental Group offers a large range of dental services. This is backed by our extensive experience in a vast array of dental procedures, coupled with the use of modern techniques and quality / proven materials.
Our Dental Services include:
- First Dental Visits – enjoyable and educational.
- Give your child a great start at the Dentist with Grange Road Dental Group.
By starting dental visits early it will help your child establish good life-long oral health habits.
- We accept Medicare Dental – ‘Child Dental Benefit Schedule’.
- Dental Examinations
- Preventative Dentistry
- Teeth Cleaning (also known as a ‘Scale and Clean’)
- White Fillings
- Bio-Dentistry (including Bio-Crowns)
Allows us to restore broken, cracked and worn teeth into strong, great looking teeth. We use adhesive bonding and the latest materials and techniques. It is a conservative approach that retains all the good, healthy tooth structure (unlike with traditional crowns). Our aim at Grange Road Dental Group is to help you keep your teeth for life.
- Amalgam Removal
- Protective Bite Splints for Grinding, Clenching and Worn Teeth
- Emergency Dentistry
- Root Canal Dentistry
- Sports Mouthguards (all sports and ages)
- Tooth Removal
- Wisdom Teeth
Improve Your Smile (Cosmetic Dentistry)
- Digital Smile Design
Digital Smile Design is used world-wide by leading dentists. It allows us to see what cosmetic options are possible. Patients love this flexibility and that it is a low cost way to see what options they have available.
- Worn and Cracked Teeth Rehabilitation
Improve uneven and/or discoloured teeth
- Aesthetic Crowns and Bridge (including Bio-Crowns – the most desirable form of Tooth Protection and Visual Enhancement that is possible)
Aesthetic Resin Bonding
- Porcelain Veneers (using Bio-Crown techniques for best final outcomes)
- Closing Spaces (Diastema) between teeth
Sleep Dentistry / Anti-Snoring Appliances
- Enjoy a quiet and restful sleep, for you and your partner!
- We make customised sleep apnea / anti-snoring oral appliances. These can be used by themselves, or in conjunction with CPAP machines, to help maintain an open airway while you sleep. Many patients, with mild to moderate sleep apnea, report that they have had the best sleep in a long time after wearing a customised sleep apnea appliance.
- We understand the science of teeth whitening. We know what works and what doesn’t.
- At Grange Road Dental Group with offer Cost-effective, professional teeth whitening options that are safe and effective.
- Improve your confidence with Teeth Whitening… it’s the most conservative, and cost-effective way to improve your smile when done correctly and with the right advice and methods.
- Single and Multiple Teeth Replacement
- Full Arch Replacement
- Upgrade Dentures
Improve Denture Stability and Retention
The closest form of teeth replacement to your natural teeth.
- Lower Suction Dentures
Achieve the most stable lower denture without the use of Dental Implants.
- Partial and Full Dentures using the Biofunctional Prosthetic System (BPS).
A worldwide system used by leading denture specialists.
Arrange a Dentist Appointment Today
Would you like discuss your Dental options? Contact Grange Road Dental Group to arrange a Dental Examination or Consultation.
At Grange Road Dental Group we are very happy to welcome new patients to our dental practice.
– or –
We now offer ONLINE BOOKINGS – 24/7,
making it easier for you to find and
book your next appointment with us.